We provide NDT/Welding Inspection Training and Certification to internationally recognized certification scheme and employer based scheme. We also provide in-house NDT Training tailored to meet client requirements. Moreover we are providing in-house training and certification to keep our commitment towards the kingdom Saudization program.
– Level 1, Level II and Level III courses on all NDT methods
– API 510, API 570, API 653 – Preparatory Courses
– American Welding Society (AWS) – CWI Preparatory Courses
– Welding Inspector Certification Courses – TWI –CSWIP 3.1 & 3.2
– BGAS Painting and Coating Inspection Courses
– Customized courses upon request for your specific needs
We are providing in-house training and certification to keep our commitment towards the kingdom’s Saudization Program. We constantly improve our program to be updated at all times.
Below listed customized training sessions are available for Saudi Nationals:
– NDT Certificate Program (3 months)
– NDT Certificate Course in RT/UT/MT/PT/VT
– QA/QC certificate course for Engineers
In house Training Programs:
Use the following 6 stages to identify and meet the above needs:
– Submit Request or Complete Training Needs Analysis– guided by one of our experienced course developers, we’ll discuss and identify your training needs.
– Agree on Course Content – in response to your request or following the training needs analysis we’ll produce a comprehensive course description.
– Proposal Submitted – based on the above we’ll deliver a detailed proposal including dates and costs.
– Course Development – once agreed, we’ll produce the course material including any custom material, case studies and exercises necessary.
– Course Delivery – our thoroughly experienced and technology-savvy business trainers will travel to the location of your choice and deliver a highly participative and enjoyable course for your staff.
– Post Training Review – each course is reviewed, together with feedback from the course participants, the impact of training is assessed, and future learning needs are identified.